- Supplied in 5 litre drums
- Available in a range of colours
- Can be sprayed or rolled/brushed by Hand
- Rain resistant & hard wearing
Tennis, netball courts, car parks and even your school playgrounds are all covered when using PMF.
Available in a wide range of vibrant, bright colours - white, black, blue, green, red and yellow.
PMF can be used neat straight from the drum or diluted 1 part water to 4 parts paint when sprayed. Approximately 1.5 to 2 litres of PMF is needed to mark a tennis or netball court and remarking is generally required after 18 to 24 months.
Nozzle Information For Spraying
The PMF is best applied through a Yellow 02 Nozzle tip. An 80o nozzle should be used for 2" (50mm) lines and a 110o for 3" (75mm) lines and above.
For ultimate quality, use the BeamRider Laser System.
* PLEASE NOTE: NOT SUITABLE IN COLD AND DAMP CONDITIONS. *